Learn Go Game
English Go News and Discussions

egoban.org

ggozadinos на rugo.ru Гость
04, September, 2006 15:27   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

Dear friend,

I've created a community site with the purpose of collecting go records and making them available through the web for everybody to view.

The url is [egoban.org]

Any user can register for free and get her/his own space to upload games in sgf
format. Then the games can be viewed and commented on live through the web without the need for an sgf editor. Games attributes such as player's names, events and such are searchable through the web.

The site aims at becoming a go blogger's paradise;) A place where you can post your games for easy viewing anywhere and by anybody. For the fun of it and hopefully to help us all learn something...

The site has just gone live and will go through beta testing for the next couple of months.

I will be most happy if you join us and help anyway you can;)

Yours,
George Gozadinos

Re: egoban.org
Михаил Емельянов на rugo.ru Эксперт Го
04, September, 2006 23:52   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

Thank you for this information. I think this site will be usefull for Go-fans.

Помощник Президента Федерации Го

Новости Го: [news.weiqi.ru]
ClasGo: [tuan.weiqi.ru]

morleron на rugo.ru Гость
22, September, 2006 01:35   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

I just signed up and will let you know if I find any bugs or have suggestions for improvements. This sounds like a service that could become very popular if we can get the word out. I'll pass the word on to my local club. The more the merrier, right? ;)

Later,
Ron

The real tragedy of having George W. Bush as President is that, for each day he's in office, a perfectly innocent village in Texas is deprived of an idiot - me.
GnuPG key available at: pgp.mit.edu

ggozadinos на rugo.ru Гость
22, September, 2006 09:56   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

I'm glad you like it. I put a lot of effort and time in making this work and it will certainly make me happy to see it grow... Spread the word;)
gg

Извините, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут писать в этом форуме.

cassino online brasil   apuestas online en chile   Go game in Russia   Online Go lessons   GameRules.com   How to Play Go