Learn Go Game
English Go News and Discussions

The meaning of the Go for modern Russia

Михаил Емельянов на rugo.ru Эксперт Го
30, April, 2007 11:38   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

I’ll try to state my thoughts about the meaning of the Go for modern Russia.

To begin with I suggested that we extrapolate Go models on the political and economical maps. These maps are very important as the spheres of social life, because the questions that are discussed at political and economical levels touch upon our lives, the lives of ordinary Russian citizens. In these spheres they continue the fierce struggle for life and death; in these spheres rivalry is especially keen and the made decisions define the vectors of our country development.

Let’s imagine a situation if somebody inadequate came to power and set the totalitarian regime! Then all social «dissident» institution would start dying and so would do the Go Federation as a phenomenon which unifies people with independent thinking. Then it would be inevitable to start «hiding in basements» to keep the organization and set the secret addresses. Under conditions of modern Russia such kind of reasoning seems to be mostly fantastic than real. But if we look behind into our history we’ll remember that we have already had this phase of social development and know everything about it.

I am for that only «adequate» people, patriots, must hold power (I mean all its levels: federal, regional, local and busyness elite as well). These people must think independently and it would be just perfect if they were the people who both understand the very notion of strategy and use in their activity all the arsenal of strategic instruments and among them principles, stratagems and Go philosophy.

The full version of this article read on Go Game in Russia

Помощник Президента Федерации Го

Новости Го: [news.weiqi.ru]
ClasGo: [tuan.weiqi.ru]

Извините, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут писать в этом форуме.

cassino online brasil   apuestas online en chile   Go game in Russia   Online Go lessons   How to Play Go