Learn Go Game
English Go News and Discussions

where to Go?

utku на rugo.ru Гость
12, July, 2006 10:46   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

Hello,

I will be in St. Petersburg for a short period and I would like to play with Russian players. Could you give me adresses that where are the players getting together? Adresses from Moscow beside Peter are also more than welcome.

Regards,

utku.

Re: where to Go?
shadowjack на rugo.ru Ценитель Го
12, July, 2006 12:10   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

I'm not aware of Go clubs in Peter, but there are some in Moscow: Vos'hozhdenie - Raduzhnaya, 13 and Tea floor 108 (Chainiy Etazh 108) - Bolshaya Nikitskaya, 19.
Usually go players gather at both places at Fridays, 19:00.
If you will be at Moscow, contact us beforehand, and we will inform you of any events occuring at that time or we can organize one for you.

Re: where to Go?
edse на rugo.ru Гость
20, July, 2006 21:11   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

> Vos'hozhdenie - Raduzhnaya, 13 and Tea floor 108 (Chainiy Etazh 108) - Bolshaya Nikitskaya, 19.
> Usually go players gather at both places at Fridays, 19:00.

Ok.

> If you will be at Moscow, contact us beforehand, and we will inform you of any events occuring at that time or we can organize one for you.

I and some friends of me will be in Moscow in the second half of August. It would be nice if we could meet some Moscow go players, play some games, and perhaps blab a little. We are 1d, 1k, 6k, 7k; all of Bonn, Germany. Most of us (probably :-) ) still speak some russian.

I do not think you must organise something special for us.

Feel free to contact me under etemp at sunshadow.de (no spam plz; russian ok)

Best,
edse

Извините, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут писать в этом форуме.

cassino online brasil   apuestas online en chile   Go game in Russia   Online Go lessons   How to Play Go