Learn Go Game
Оффтопик, анекдоты, юмор, фотографии, ужасы

Избранное с КГС

Enmar на rugo.ru Гость
19, February, 2005 08:06   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

Ниже приведены мои любимые цитаты с игрового сервера без всякой последовательности и какого либо великого смысла

mexyz: with beginners, it is hard to tell a misclick from a no-brainer
mexyz: with strong players it is almost impossible to tell

(имя вырезано во избежание ^^): я предлагаю всег гошникам мосвы вейти...набить друг другу морды и со спокойной душой разойтись )))

kivirch [2k]: "if you try to kill hard enough you certainly will kill some groups
kivirch [2k]: some of yours, most of the time "

magicmike: good night all, low handi dreams

wrangler: по этому поводу шутка - если игрок Го не знает Фанни - значит он не рускоязычный :)

ArGonauta: if both players cant recall the board position then both must commit seppuku

Sillee: Why would anyone want a discussion, everyone else is an idiot, anyway? ;-)

slowbird: gomoku was invented by drunken samurai - they were too giddy to play go :-)

slowbird: Emacs - Eighty Megabytes And Constantly Swapping :-)

Baga: I DEMAND someone mention go this very INSTANT!

se: i mean for a go player to commit suicide is plain stupid o_O

JC:In go, what exactly is good timing? It is doing something at the last possible moment right before the opportunity could be lost completely

OponeOsaka: use the "lets see what happens" tesuji

lament: playing way below your level is easier than playing well above :)

Fragga: the world sucks ~_~
Excel: not so good
geno: that's just gravity, Fragga :-)

arik: r u a sansbagger zig?
zigglefrop: if by bags you mean testicles, then no

planar: sandbagging account, escaping account, fake [9d?] account, trolling account, etc

Billaben: a naughty escaper? does that mean there's such a thing as a nice escaper?
Uvas: yes
Uvas: they will usually tell u, "sorry but I must escape now"

slowbird: 35x35 is boring - the influence vanishes before it reaches half of the board :-)

trembler: A ice cube is warmer than IGS.

Celila: dvd farms ... poor dvds bred under very poor conditions.... not kept in ways appropriate to their species

Billaben: if you understand atari, and you understand eyes, then you're in good shape.

Fwumptapuz: I mean, I know HOW to play, I've just never actually DONE it.

IshThe5th: who wears underpants when they play anyway?

krazyhorse: my singing can make contact with aliens

dv: ever wondered if the music that you play on the background has influence on your game?
Ganpachi: ever wondered if crippling hangovers has influence on your game?

BuddyL: It's not the classical music that makes kids smart, it's the smart kids that listen to classical music

garden: great, thanks to the wonderful rating changes, instaed of being too weak for a 7k, now I'm too weak for a 8k

Truc: do you think once you get better the game will be any more fun?

Отправка отредактированного (19/02/05 08:14)

Truth is what you believe in...

Re: Избранное с КГС
Михаил Емельянов на rugo.ru Эксперт Го
19, February, 2005 12:53   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

use the "lets see what happens" tesuji

это очень сильное тэсудзи.

Помощник Президента Федерации Го

Новости Го: [news.weiqi.ru]
ClasGo: [tuan.weiqi.ru]

Latin на rugo.ru Знаток Го
19, February, 2005 13:26   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

Хе-х, хорошая подборка =)

Го учит предвидеть...

Anvlak на rugo.ru Гость
13, March, 2005 12:04   Об авторе Фотографии автора Партии автора Набор Го автора
 +    0     

-How much go players we need to twist in a bulb?
-One, but only if the ladder works.

Извините, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут писать в этом форуме.

cassino online brasil   apuestas online en chile   Go game in Russia   Online Go lessons   How to Play Go